Dear Users,

I am new to LwIP and currently trying to build TFTP client application on
Virtual box, i am having trouble running it , I built the code successfully
but it is not working , When i execute it , I get

Starting lwIP, local interface IP is dhcp-enabled
SIOCSIFNETMASK: Cannot assign requested address
ifconfig returned 256
ip6 linklocal address: FE80::12:34FF:FE56:78AB
status_callback==UP, local interface IP is 0.0.0.0
Called
Assertion "tftp_get failed" failed at line 153 in
/home/sahil/Desktop/lwip_work/lwip/contrib/examples/tftp/tftp_example.c
Aborted

Please help to debug

Regards,
Sahil