> On September 29, 2015 at 5:41 PM Serge Hallyn <serge.hal...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>

> Quoting Wolfgang Bumiller (w.bumil...@proxmox.com):
> > > On September 28, 2015 at 5:14 PM Serge Hallyn <serge.hal...@ubuntu.com>
> > > wrote:
> > > Quoting Wolfgang Bumiller (w.bumil...@proxmox.com):
> > >
> > > What about actually shipping this in /usr/share/lxc/hooks/
> > > from lxc/hooks ?
> >
> > Sure, could add it to the patch list if the code's acceptable (after
> > reindenting it to match the rest of the lxc codebase, naturally ;-) )
>
> It might be tricky getting that right since it's compiled so there
> may be multiarch issues.  We'll need Stéphane's help navigating these
> waters :)

Well, it is executed on the host and doesn't use any external tools, which is
what I wrote it in C for, rather than making a shell script.

So I was just gonna do this to the hooks/Makefile.am:
| hooks_PROGRAMS = unmount-namespace
| unmount_namespace_SOURCES = unmount-namespace.c

Please tell me if there's anything specific to watch out for.
Or if I should change the name (the existing files seem to be descriptive
of the task rather than named after the hook, so this made sense to me).