Hello developers,

I'm using python 2.7 with pylxd 2.2.3 and lxd 2.12. I could use 'lxc file push'
to send files or directories easily. But with pylxd, the put function of the
file manager requires a destination path and file data. I did some tests and
found out I could send text contents into a container, but if I read a binary
file then sent the data to the destination file in a container, then there
would be a defference between the source file and destination one.

And I've no idea how to send a direcory. The only way I could think of now is
to recursively read each file and recreate them in the container(or execute
bash cmd to do such things). But again how should I handle the binary files?

So, what's the correct way to send binary files or even directories into
containers with pylxd?

Thanks,

Kun