Hi everyone,

Since the start, lxc container startup hooks have gotten some redundant
information as command line arguments, which is also available as environment
variables.

Is anyone making use of that? I'm wondering whether any existing installations
would have broken scripts if we get rid of those.

https://github.com/lxc/lxc/issues/1766 is one sensible request to stsending
these args, and I suspect that CNI binaries will also not like them.

Removing them is probably 3.0 material, as even if noone replies saying they
use them, our community doesn't exactly work like that... but it sure would be
nice to drop them :)

-serge