On 06/03/2014 04:50 PM, Stéphane Graber wrote:
lxc-stop will send SIGPWR (or the equivalent signal) to the container,
wait 30s then SIGKILL init. lxc-stop -k will skip the SIGPWR step,
lxc-stop --nokill will skip the SIGKILL step.

It's pretty odd that init after a kill -9 is still marked running... I'd
have expected it to either go away or get stuck in D state if
something's really wrong...

Do you see anything relevant in the kernel log?

Nothing. I was in hurry, so I restarted the whole machine, I cannot collect more information. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure it will be back soon, since this was not the first time.
What do you suggest, what should I check, when I face it again?

10x
tamas