On 01/12/2016 04:24 PM, brian mullan wrote:
re: I *can* ping a container in host 2 but not host 2 itself

welcome to networking... its a layer 2 network and each host itself is
the tunnel end point.
I had kept something that explained some of it and if I can find it send
it to you tomorrow.

Your br0 interfaces on the 2 servers you assign an IP and are they
different IP addresses?

No its not expected to see that error etc. When I have it up its pretty
solid.

We can take this offline from the mailer list... just send email
directly to each other so we don't bug the other list members.

Please keep it on list. I'd like to see the solution unfold. I've had a bit of trouble following various Flockport write-ups and every additional piece of info helps me better understand the vagaries of advanced networking.

Thanx,
Mike Wright