Hi folks, i'm hoping someone can shed some light for me. I've used LXC for
a couple years now within a VM on my laptop. Recently I've been using LXD.
Whenever I want to access the containers directly I have to setup a route
so my laptop can reach the container through the VM. Now I'm trying to spin
up an EC2 instance in AWS with LXD installed. Does anyone know how to
configure AWS networking so the containers can be reached directly? Is this
possible? If you have containers in an EC2 instance then how do access them
without setting up port forwarding in iptables?

Thanks in advance,

Jeremiah