ZFS is not a distributed filesystem.

So the only way to do what you want is to use DRBD, and ZFS on top of it.

Tomasz Chmielewski
https://lxadm.com

On 2016-11-03 22:42, Benoit GEORGELIN - Association Web4all wrote:
Thanks, looks like nobody use LXD in a cluster

Cordialement,

Benoît

DE: "Tomasz Chmielewski" <man...@wpkg.org>
À: "lxc-users" <lxc-users@lists.linuxcontainers.org>
CC: "Benoit GEORGELIN - Association Web4all"
<benoit.george...@web4all.fr>
ENVOYÉ: Mercredi 2 Novembre 2016 12:01:50
OBJET: Re: [lxc-users] Question about your storage on multiple LXC/LXD
nodes