It's just an example, like 'foo'.

Tomasz Chmielewski
https://lxadm.com

On 2017-04-16 09:54, gunnar.wagner wrote:
why does is have to be ubuntu:pokemon? why not any OS ? or is
'pokemon' just a placeholder like 'foo'

On 4/15/2017 11:29 PM, Matlink wrote:

Well, the lxc 1.0 version didn't require any network stack: it
mounted the X11 required files in the container.

However in lxc 2.0 I would like a solution like this, not using x2go
or ssh X11 forwarding.

The ideal solution for me would be to be able to run 'lxc exec test
firefox' to run Firefox in the container.

Le 15 avril 2017 16:09:00 GMT+02:00, Tomasz Chmielewski