On 07/11/17 13:45, MegaBrutal wrote:

First of all, I also suggest you to comment out the line
"lxc.net.0.flags = up" in your LXC container configuration
(/var/lib/lxc/containername/config).
Will definitely try it, although since it happens so rarely in my case (approximately once per month in different containers) it will take some time to confirm the solution.

I also tried ifdown, but that usually doesn't work, because as far as
the system is concerned, the interface is not configured (as it failed
configuration when ifupdown tried to bring it up, so it is in a
half-configured state).
Looks tough.

3) Write systemd service for this if you have enough time at hand, then
share it :)
Yes, but it feels like a workaround. I'd prefer to know the cause and
find a better solution.
Me too. Just a wild idea: you could try to play with ip6tables to find out what process sends RA requests, and also (another workaround) to filter out corresponding packets.

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili