>I have no idea on how LXD container works now.
>Maybe udev is disabled or some other mechanism may be used to manage device.

LXC/LXD is not limited to that, but the probably most used model for Containers
it that it should form a key-ready environment for a Linux userland to run
applications, where all resourced are already provided at a high level: The
access to file system may be provided by a bind mount, the network connection
is provided by an virtual Ethernet device. This is obviously a good way to keep
a concrete Container independent from the concrete hosting platform by
separation of concerns.

But if you want or need, you may also put the border on lower levels. You may
reach in the access to a mount point and have the Container be responsible to
drive a filesystem on this. Or to pass in access to a NIC of the host and have
the Container to configure it. And even lower, you may give access to devices
and let the Container to bind drivers on it. The lower this border, the more
complex (and problematic in terms of security) and more dependent from the
hosts this will become. And you may step into current limits of "LXC" or the
used kernel features it's based on.

I've no deeper experience with Android at all. Said this, I wonder if it's
possible to provide "Android Device" in an Container general manner. I could
imagine that it's possible to run a kind of "Andriod Emulator". A quick google
point me to
https://medium.com/@AndreSand/android-emulator-on-docker-container-f20c49b129ef
. There's a description of running an Android Emulator on Docker and this
should be show up the way to do it with LXC.