Quoting "Serge E. Hallyn" <se...@hallyn.com>:

On Wed, Oct 09, 2019 at 08:54:54AM +0100, Ben Green wrote:
Quoting "Serge E. Hallyn" <se...@hallyn.com>:

> Actually you probably only want to chown the tasks and cgroup.procs files
> to lxcadmin:, as otherwise the containers can raise their limits.

I've made that change, rebooted and started the containers, the result is

Can you show the script you're using?

My /home/lxcadmin/.profile now reads:

 # ~/.profile: executed by bash for login shells.
 /usr/local/bin/lxccgroup-enter-container-cgroup

-------------------

/usr/local/bin/lxccgroup-enter-container-cgroups now reads:

#!/bin/bash

echo "Adding this user to the 'forcontainers' cgroup directory"
for i in $(find /sys/fs/cgroup/ -maxdepth 1 -mindepth 1 -type d | grep -v unified); do echo $PPID > $i/forcontainers/tasks ; done

-------------------

/usr/local/sbin/lxccgroup-add-dirs now reads:

 #!/bin/bash

 for i in $(find /sys/fs/cgroup/ -maxdepth 1 -mindepth 1 -type d)
 do
  mkdir -p $i/forcontainers
  echo $i/forcontainers
  chown lxcadmin:lxcadmin $i/forcontainers
  chown lxcadmin:lxcadmin $i/forcontainers/tasks
  chown lxcadmin:lxcadmin $i/forcontainers/cgroup.procs
 done

At the moment I'm not using a systemd service file, just running the /usr/local/sbin/lxccgroup-add-dirs script as root after booting.

Cheers,
Ben