Hi folks,

since I moved from lxc 4.0.4 to 4.0.6 I get

        # echo 0 >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
        bash: /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward: Read-only file system

in the container. The man page says

       lxc.mount.auto
              specify which standard kernel file systems should be
              automatically mounted. This may dramatically  simplify
              the configuration. The file systems are:

              o proc:mixed  (or proc): mount /proc as read-write, but
                remount /proc/sys and /proc/sysrq-trigger read-only
                for security / container isolation purposes.

              o proc:rw: mount /proc as read-write

How comes it worked before? Hopefully I am not too blind to see,
but the git log doesn't tell that this has been changed.

Every indication of wisdom and knowledge shown here is highly
appreciated

Harri