On 19.05.2011 09:59, Ulli Horlacher wrote:

> But how do you set up quotas for the snapshots?
> One can limit the size of the whole LVM container, but this is the same as
> using a regular disk partition (for all LXC containers).

I'm by no means an lvm expert, but I would have guessed from Hallyn's
suggestion that a writeable snapshot can not grow bigger than the
underlying partition. So if you start with a base lvm partition of 10GB,
each snapshot cannot take more than 10GB of modified data. So you end up
with a rough 10GB quota per container.

Corin