On Fri, 2011-07-15 at 17:25 +0300, Ramez Hanna wrote:
> tested f14 and debian squeeze containers on f15 host (systemd)
> lxc-ps returns nothing for running container

Confirmed broken for F14 container  on F15 host.

Working on F14 container on F14 host.

Another point on the curve.

lxc-ps -A

On F15 host shows all the processes but container names are missing.

On F14 host shows all the processes with correct container names.

Regards,
Mike

--
Michael H. Warfield (AI4NB) | (770) 985-6132 |  m...@wittsend.com