Hello,

I'm trying to configure a few LXC guests on my Ubuntu machine.  I have
configured the container using the methods described at
http://blog.bodhizazen.net/linux/lxc-linux-containers/ and
http://blog.bodhizazen.net/linux/lxc-configure-ubuntu-lucid-containers/.
However, I'm running into a problem when trying to connect to my container via
ssh or the lxc-console.  When I try to connect I get the following:

PTY allocation request failed on channel 0
stdin:  is not a tty

Any and all help would be appreciated.  Let me know if I can post any
configuration files or logs to assist.

Thank you in advance,

Pat McCaffrey
p...@uwm.edu