Hi Arie,

Glad to hear that you could fix this!
Otherwise, it can happen sometimes that a cgroup is stuck with unkillable processes. It can be annoying because you can't remove the cgroup, so if you want to start a new one with the same name, you might think you have to reboot. If that happens, just try to terminate the other processes running in the cgroup, rename it ("mv /cgroup/mylittlecontainer /cgroup/broken") and restart it.
This saved me a few reboots already :-)

Cheers,