On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 03:16:06PM +0100, Ulli Horlacher wrote:
> On Wed 2012-01-04 (14:18), Whit Blauvelt wrote:
>
> > That's enough to get the containers to start from the 0.7.5 lxc-start. But
> > it leaves the 0.7.5 lxc-console totally unhappy. It's obviously looking at
> > things differently than lxc-start and lxc-info:
> >
> > # lxc-info -n xfer
> > state:   RUNNING
> > pid:      1414
> >
> > # lxc-console -n xfer
> > lxc-console: 'xfer' is stopped
>
> I have had similar problems and it was my fault:
> I have mixed lxc programs from different versions.
> First check:
> type lxc-info
> type lxc-start
> type lxc-console

Thanks Ulli. In my case while I have both versions on the system, and 0.7.5
utilities can't see a container started by 0.7.2 utilities, 0.7.5 utilities
can start a container created by 0.7.2 utilities - but then 0.7.5's console
fails to see it.

Speaking of failing to see, have I missed finding a doc that would describe
the advisability of recreating containers after upgrading lxc?

Best,
Whit