(I'm resending this as the first one didn't make to the list)

Hello list,

I'm trying to mount a container's rootfs with some options (acl and
user_xattr) but all my attemps have failed.

I cannot mount -o remount inside the container because /dev/dm-5 does
not exist inside it.

Then I tried to modify /var/lib/lxc/container/fstab to include rootfs:

/dev/venkman/lxc-container / ext4 rw,acl,user_xattr 0 0

But I see no change in the container.

What is the correct procedure to mount rootfs with certain options?
(assuming it is possible of course)

Many thanks in advance,
Norberto