After I start a container with lxc-start (no -d), ctrl-C doesn''t
working for me in the container's console.

In the documentation at http://lxc.teegra.net/ it says:

    The terminal you start a container in will often lose control-C
(you can restore that)...

How do you restore control-C functionality to the terminal?

When I connect to the console using lxc-console then control-C does
work...however,
perhaps a separate issue is that <Ctrl+a q> is not workint to exit the
console.   Any
ideas on that?

Thanks,
Stuart