I have a service that is running inside container perfectly. I had deployed
it using node.js package manager (npm). Now I wanted to run the service on
the host itself instead of the container due to some disk space issues I am
running into.

Is there a way like lxc-clone that clones the container to the host itself,
instead of cloning to another container.

Thanks
calerius