Dan Kegel <d...@kegel.com> wrote:

> > I am looking for something that fills in like:
> >
> > lxc-create -t ubuntu-lamp -n LAMPServer
>
> How about using a vanilla (jeos-like) template, but then running
> a small shell script for the role in question?

I don't know, whether it fits here but maybe it would be good to have
a look at the Template Management Guides from Parallels for Virtuozzo
(http://goo.gl/fNmVa) or the stuff on http://wiki.openvz.org/Template
in order to get an idea on what was/is the intended use of templates.

by
Töns
--
There is no safe distance.