On Thu 2012-08-30 (07:48), Serge Hallyn wrote:
> Quoting Dan Kegel (d...@kegel.com):
>
> > Man, this has got to be an FAQ.
> >
> > I'm merrily scripting buildbot setup inside a container, and tried to do
> >   sudo lxc-start -n foo  sh my-existing-setup-script.sh
>
> The answer to this *will* be lxc-attach.  We're just waiting for the
> final kernel bits to filter upstream.
>
> So yeah ssh is probably the most robust solution for now.

I do it with "lxc -x", example:

root@zoo:~# lxc -x fex uname -a
Linux fex.uni-stuttgart.de 2.6.38-16-server #67~lucid1-Ubuntu SMP Fri Sep 7
18:36:10 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

root@zoo:~# lxc -h
usage: lxc option
         -L  list containers with disk usage
         -p  list all container processes

usage: lxc [-v] -C container [gateway/net:interface]
         -C  create new container clone
example: lxc -C bunny 129.69.8.254/24:br8

usage: lxc [-v] option container
         -b  boot container
         -c  connect container console
         -e  edit container configuration
         -x  execute command in container
         -s  shutdown container
         -p  list container processes
         -l  container process list tree

http://fex.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/lxc.html

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Informationssysteme und Serverbetrieb
Rechenzentrum IZUS/TIK         E-Mail: horlac...@rus.uni-stuttgart.de