On 10/15/2012 10:23 AM, Papp Tamas wrote:
> On 10/15/2012 09:50 AM, Stéphane Graber wrote:
>> There are a few scripts already using python3-lxc to manage containers,
>> Jonathan Carter has one on his github:
>> https://github.com/highvoltage/llxc
>
> Is there an uptodate LXC ppa available?
> Maybe Serge, do you plan to update your backport PPA int he future?
>
> Thank you,
> tamas

I try to keep ppa:~stgraber/experimental up to date with backports from
Ubuntu 12.10, though ideally those should go to the official
precise-backports pocket.

On top of that, we have daily builds for Ubuntu 12.04 and 12.10 in
ppa:~ubuntu-lxc/daily.
Note that those aren't guaranteed to always work as they come straight
from the staging git tree and don't have any distro patch applied to them.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer