Quoting Thierry (mys...@cynetek.com):
> Le 05/11/2012 22:25, Serge Hallyn a écrit :
> > Quoting Thierry (mys...@cynetek.com):
> >>       lxc-start 1352149909.205 DEBUG    lxc_conf - trying to mount
> >> '/dev/vg1/debian-dev'->'/usr/lib/lxc/rootfs' with fstype '#
> >> /etc/filesystems'
> >>       lxc-start 1352149909.205 DEBUG    lxc_conf - mount failed with
> >> error: No such device
> >
> > (And a bunch more)  Does /dev/vg1/debian-dev exist on the host?
> >
> > -serge
> >

> yes. This device /dev/vg1/debian-dev is idem for config working and
> config not working.

Heh, sorry, I see :)  Bogus fstype.  I'm shuttling between too many things.

Anyway I'm guessing the answer is in the kernel-hardened patches.  Can you
find anything in the audit logs?

When you log in over ssh (when using devices.deny = a), what does
'ls -l /dev/tty? /dev/console' show?  What if you stop the getty on
/dev/tty1 and (as root) try to read/write to it?

-serge