Hi,

Just curious.
I was running an lxc-create command for ubuntu-cloud and saw this output:

Configuring for running outside of a cloud environment
If you want to configure for a cloud evironment, please use '-- -C' to
create the container

What the difference is between using '-- -C' or not, i.e. what is
exactly the 'cloud environment' that is mentioned here?
Since there is already some cloudy aspect implied by the ubuntu-cloud
template name, I guess this is on a different level.

Can someone shed some light on this?

Thanks,
Rintcius