On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 5:54 PM, Papp Tamas <tom...@martos.bme.hu> wrote:
> Me?
>
> It was not me, who wrote this script:)

Oh sorry.

That's what happen when someone (me) jumps into a thread without
knowing what's going on :-/

Anyway, I think it is a bug. The comment clearly says he doesn't want
to remove the directory if it's _outside_ $lxc_path/$lxc_name but the
code "rm -rf $rootfs" anyways. IMHO, there's a missing "if inside =>
rm -rf...".

Regards,
Norberto