Hi Srini,

Learning the iptables rules can be tricky at first, especially when you're
new to LXC.  I highly recommend finding a way to automate the process.

Here is a real-world example of how iptables can be setup on a
per-container basis in LXC:

    https://github.com/Sendhub/shipbuilder/blob/master/src/scripts.go#L38

This is a python script which is run to clone and launch a new container
and setup the iptables TCP port-forwarding for it.

Hope this is useful.

Best regards,
Jay