hi,

Starting a container from cli by lxc-start works fine, lxc-info shows the right
state.

Using upstart:

start lxc-instance NAME=archiva-test CONFIG=/tank/lxc/archiva-test/config

# lxc-info -n archiva-test
state:     STOPPED

Though the container gets started.

As a result I cannot use lxc-stop, lxc-ls or any other tool.
But, stop lxc-instance... works fine.

I was able to reproduce this issue on various machines with the latest daily
build.

Am I alone with this issue?

10x
tamas