Dear Yao,

I have no experience with the macvlan device because I even can't find a clear
documentation and I wonder if there is one her to give an abstract and howto
for it. In my diagram I meant to use lxc.network.type = phys to directly reach
through the NIC device.

Reading https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/networking/bonding.txt i got
the notion that the bonding driver is strongly related to the physical network
drivers. I don't think that it will work with virtual devices like macvlan or
even veth as basic devices, but I may be wrong with this.

>I'm not sure but I doubt it may be Network namespace or something similar that
>brings about this problem.
I was able to google out a thread "Bonding simplifications and netns support"
on the kernel.org mailing list. It's from end of 2009 but I think it's
irrelevant nowadays.