Hi PCMan and all LXDE developers/users,

(cc to admins: cwhuang and ycheng)

Sorry for all the inconvenient,

after investigated, it was a unexpected crash on squid daemon. Druing
that time, all the httpd on the machine were inaccessibled.

Might be related, we are still runnig the squid from etch which is out
of security support from Debian. However one of our admin - cwhuang
reported the squid daemon in lenny doesn't work with git repo as
transparent proxy. So we may consider to upgrade the squid daemon until
the probelm fixed or got a work around.

@Auther, would that be possible to get additional dedicated IP addresses
instead of use reverse proxy on the machine?

Waves from Thailand,

-Andrew