Hi Shae,

Shae Smittle wrote:
> I am sure some of you know me and some of you don't.  My name is Shae
> Smittle and for some time I have worked on U-lite.  With the creation of

I am working on LXDE packaging for Debian 6.0 release. I was looking for
better artworks on #lxde IRC channel. And PCMan suggested to ask if you
want to put the nice artworks from U-lite into Debian?

However, to change default artwork in LXDE is possible too, and we
better to have a contest. :)

Kindly regards,

-Andrew