PICCORO Lenz McKAY於 2013年10月16日星期三UTC+8下午9時39分31秒寫道:

> On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 12:49 AM, PCMan <pcma...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> My vacation already ended and I'm back.
>>
> my condolences
>
> I also added an "lxde-qt" repo in github. It's a superproject
>>
> This object should be renamed to "lxqt" too?
>
> That is, to go in line with changes that u explain...
>

>> containing all other components by using git submoule. With this, it's
>> possible to checkout all components at once.
>
> About supporting older and little distributions: its possible to build
> lxqt or lxde-qt components with qt 4.6.3 or should use qt 4.8 ?
> What possibilities exists for compatibility to build and run in qt 4.6.3
> environments?

I believed that most of the existing components should work with qt 4.6.
We did not force 4.8 in the makefiles.
Please try to build them with qt 4.6 and report bugs you find.
Some missing features in 4.6 can be solved with workarounds, I guess.
Cheers!