2013/11/12 Jerome Leclanche <adys...@gmail.com>

> Yeah you mentioned this before. I'm not a fan of merging the two; the
> panel is especially a component users may want to change.
>
> This needs more thoughts but it's a bit too early to care about it
> imho. Maybe see what we do in the next 3-6 months and then decide on
> the two components.
> J. Leclanche

I'd agree with Jerome. If I understand your mail you can save 6MB, which is
nice for sure but not _that_ much. And in terms of functionality I don't
see the panel and the runner as very closely related. Let's get things
working first. And then, maybe, we can try to figure out how two
applications can share a cache (of icons and such)...

br. Chr.