I think we should always to use comment in the tr function. Because
translator don't see the code, and is to hard understand for him is "Open"
a verb or an adjective. Or another example, the "About" translated on
Russian as one letter "О", but one letter look foolishly in the title of
the dialog, so usually we translated it as "О программе" ("About program").
For this translator should to see context of the string.

2013/11/15 Martin Bagge / brother <brot...@bsnet.se>

Best regards,
Alexander.