Hello everybody, I wish you all a happy new year.

Im taking vacations and will be back the 12th.

About #327 My toDo list include removing the styling for the old clock
plugin, cleaning styles and some minor updates. I need more help in
testing, please report unreadable texts, strange margins or spacings,
missing button states, etc.