Hello guys.

I just saw that master git is using Frameworks 5 KWindowSystem

This will be definitive ? Just a question to adjust packages, but will made
it difficult to push it to older Fedora releases at least, since
Frameworks5 will not be backported, including the current 21.
We will need to introduce some package exceptions.

Btw, putting my KDE hat, i think this is good, that's why we at KDE created
Frameworks, to be used in parts as necessary, and will make me happy if i
manage to use modern kwin, instad of current openbox on the packges as
window Manager.

[]'s Helio