Hi; does anyone know where you can call xmodmap to apply it to the
login screen? In case it matters, this is for Fedora 21.

Why would I want to do that? Well I support a few virtualbox servers
that run on remote hosts, requiring me to use a remote desktop to
administer them. Until recently I used opennx from my macintosh, and
that worked well - opennx handled the keyboard mapping between Mac and
the linux host fairly transparently. But after upgrading to Yosemite,
opennx has become close to unusable, so I'm trying to switch to x2go.
Unfortunately x2go doesn't handle the keyboard mapping at all. I'm now
running xmodmap on the host machines, and that handles most
applications well, but virtualbox ignores xmodmap. So when I start a
guest, I can't log in from the host because there is no way to type
the password correctly. I need to have the macintosh xmodmap applied
to the keyboard input before it gets checked as a password. So I need
to find a way to call xmodmap in whatever truncated x server is used
to run the login screen - unfortunately I haven't been able to find
much information on this. Thanks in advance for any pointers,
   Bob