Seems the website/wiki is a bit outdated in that fresh code isn't
available any longer on Sourceforge. It appears current development is
happening on git.lxde.org for those with write access and Github
otherwise (at least for those repos that are mirrored). Yet the issue
tracker on Sourceforge seems to be going strong. Are we supposed to
create issues on Sourceforge and then create pull requests on Github?

We had a bug in Launchpad that I thought might be best to fix
upstream, so I issued a pull request but I have no idea where to put
the ticket:
https://github.com/lxde/lxsession/pull/4

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike