On 16.04.2015 20:04, Gerald B. Cox wrote:
> I'm wondering if there is a way to increase the size of the clock
> displayed, in the same manner of what is available on KDE or GNOME.

I'm using the panel widget "World Clock". Right clicking it and
selecting 'Configure "World Clock"' brings up (of course) the dialog box
"World Clock Settings". In the tab "Display format" you can activate
"Advanced manual format" at the bottom and then click the button
"Customize". In the upcoming dialog box (in my opinion wrongly) titled
"World Clock Time Zones" you can completely customize what is displayed
by using HTML text formatting elements. Important: You have to enclose
these elements within single quote characters (').

For example:

'<font size="10">'HH:mm:ss'</font>'

Hope that helps.

Bye