Hi
Being a long term user of lxde - thanks to all the developers of this
platform - I was keen to see what lxqt would look like so I installed it
on my 14.04 lxle environment.
There may be a good reason for this but I thought it rather presumptuous
that it deleted all of the lxde defaults such that I no longer had the
ability to select it at login.
Presumably this is reversible in some way but I don't see this as being
a preferred set of install options.  Linux is about choice and I would
like to continue to use my choice of lxde while continuing to trial the
new lxqt.

Thanks
Rob