Hi,

on funtoo linux lxqt-config has a lot of lxqt specific settings. like
adjusting the lxqt theme for example.
i just installed lxqt on opensuse tumbleweed and it seems those things
are missing, though i dont know why.

It looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/WcULjQI.png

However on the lizards page i found an image which contains the stuff i
am looking for:
https://lizards.opensuse.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/lxqt-config-center.png

see power management and appearance for example.

I already tried contacting opensuse folks but didnt get a response yet.
I think their lxde team is quite small, i might join them to help lxqt
to grow on that distribution too.

but can someone explain to me what could be the problem? how can it be
that appearance, powermanagement and so on are missing from lxqt-config
menu? though i installed all lxqt packages like lxqt-powermanagement?

hope someone has and idea.

regards,