David Woolley dixit:
> On 20/02/2023 16:54, aalin...@riseup.net wrote:
>> I am curious as to why some images on web pages have links one can
>> click on to view the image (I use nsxiv) while others simply say
>> "Image" and offer a description but no link to activate the image.
>
> I think that is simply because some people/web sites code images as
> links to the full size image, when the image is editorial, rather than
> ornamental/branding.

Exactly. You can render the images themselves as links by pressing
the ‘*’ (astersk) key. These that were links already will now be
*TWO* links: the one you had before (target of a href) and one to
the img itself, probably a thumbnail.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."