Hello dear Lynx group,

I'm using the Lynx distro binary version 2.9.0dev.5 under Ubuntu Linux OS.

I encounter difficulties to access my local LETS (Local Exchange and Trading
System help-community) since they recently changed from eLAND then another
system to Cyclos.
The one and only I can see when surfing to the website is:

###

   (BUTTON)

   This application requires JavaScript, but your browser either doesn't
support it or has disabled it.
   Please, enable JavaScript if possible, or use another browser.

###

I experienced for years and years this problem and would like to know
- if there is a recent solution to it
- if yes why not implementing it or why not implemeent a feature that could
be used from within the Linux terminal.
(NB: I tried the same site with Links2, it doesn't work too)

Greetings,

Osvaldo La Rosa  aka  Aldo - Belgium - Europe