Is there a limit to how long a user agent string can be in lynx?
Kare

On Sun, 7 Jul 2024, Chuck Martin via Lynx-dev wrote:

On Sat, Jul 06, 2024 at 12:31:35PM -0700, Chime Hart wrote:
Well, Chuck-and-All, I am subscribed to press advisories from NATO, but this
morning's item you had to visit their site to read or download a pdf.
More-and-more we see L I N K S works, while L Y N X has a 403 error, even
after fooling with a user-agent
http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/events_226992.htm
Chime

All three of the useragents I provided in my previous reply work for
that URL, although the regular Firefox on Linux desktop useragent
doesn't, and neither does the default.  I didn't try any of my others.

Chuck