Karen Lewellen dixit:

> Memory serves there is at least one lynx user here who downloads works from
> fichub.
> www.fichub.net
>
> In fact I believe they are  behind the zip html format provided there.

I’m not behind but I use it.

I just tested if it still works, and it does for me.

$ lynx https://fichub.net/      # no www. !

Then I paste the URL (e.g. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13905023 )
into field 1, go to field 2 (BUTTON Export), hit Cursor-Right,
get the following:

BEGIN screenshot
                                                FanFiction Export

   Enter a URL and click Export to generate an EPUB or download in an alternate
format.
   Fic URL: [1]https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13905023____________________
   ([2]BUTTON) Export

Anakin's Puzzle by White Angel of Auralon

   Anakin  investigates  the  identity  of the sith, not dismissing the
   claims of Fives about the chips. He comes to a startling revelation.

   12663 words in 2 chapters
     * [3]Download as EPUB
     * [4]Download as zipped HTML
     * [5]Download as MOBI
     * [6]Download as PDF

                                                      About
[…]
END screenshot

Then I go to link 4 (Download as zipped HTML), press the d key,
and get what I need.

Good luck,
//mirabilos
--
22:20⎜<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21⎜<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is