john jabbed,

> On Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 03:53:26PM -0600, Richard E. Hawkins Esq. wrote:
> >  Although I'd prefer to replace the "legal impossibility" with "only a
> > complete muttonhead could conclude", but I suppose that would be
> > impolitic :)  I think it's john who really wants to use "muttonhead."

> Oh, admit it, you do too, Rick.  ;)

well, yes.  But i had to learn to bite these back while practicing.

I had intended to propose a local court rule in El Cajon for attorneys
dealing with "pro per's"--people representing themselves.  Basically,
the attorney would be allowed to ask the judge for a ruling on
justification, and then smack the pro per silly . . .