Enclosed please find features.html, slightly rewritten, for the LyX page.
The main change I made was to call it LyX 1.0 of course. However, I made
other changes which you may or may not like.

Links:
I removed Henner Zeller's page from the links, since we don't need
patch-tracking any more. I changed David Johnson's link to LyX.html, which
is IMO a better name for the page (LyriX should be deprecated). I changed
the mailing list links to all point to mail-archive.com.

Initial paragraphs:
I had to reword these to reflect 1.0. Obviously we no longer want to say
what we still need before 1.0 comes out. I'm still not *entirely* sure that
these things belong here. Should they maybe be at the bottom of the page, or
not here at all? But they don't look too bad where they are, as long as we
keep them very short.

Features:
I moved around, retyped, and added/removed some features. Of course my
editorial choices reflect my personal biases, but I think I added some
important features. I think the only ones I took away were ones that would
be obvious to latex folks and wouldn't sound very useful to non-latexers.
(E.g. "floats". We already mentioned figures and tables...)

Asger, if you like it, put it up!

-Amir