On Sat, Jan 30, 1999 at 06:27:29PM -0200, Pedro Kroger wrote:
> Hi,

Hi!

> My name is Pedro Kroger and I beginning a translation of the Lyx to
> portuguese (the menus comands and key binds). I hope to finish this to be
> included in the next release of this great text processor.

We're always happy to get new translations... Usually, they'll be checked
into the CVS tree as soon as they're sent in. Since 1.0 is scheduled to be
released tomorrow, I doubt you'll get it in before then, but 1.0.1 will
probably arrive not *too* long after that.

> And I have a ideia to a new feature. The management of figures in Lyx is
> very, very, good. The only thing that I expect is to mantain the aspect of
> the figure when change it's size. For example, if change the figure's width
> to 3 inches, the height colun is automatically recalculated to express the
> new size; preserving the original width/height relationship.

Actually, if you read the User's Guide chapter on figures, you'll see that
if you only select height and leave width to be "default" (or only select
the width and let height be "default"), then the width/height ratio is
automatically maintained.

-Amir Karger