Hi LyXers,

in the appended doc, when I insert an index entry _before_ the [foot]
inset, everything is OK. When I do it _after_ the [foot] inset, the
text presented in the index entry text field is scrambled. My LyX
crashed recently with the cursor below the [foot] inset, this may be
related to this problem.

LyX seems to get confused by the index entry inside of the footnote.

Have fun,

     Fred

Fred Hucht, Institute of Theoretical Physics, University of Duisburg, Germany
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://www.thp.Uni-Duisburg.DE/
"Der Koerper der algebraischen Zahlen ist kein algebraischer Zahlkoerper"
(E. Landau, Zahlentheorie (1927), Satz 718)
#This file was created by <fred> Sun Jan 31 20:20:24 1999
#LyX 1.0 (C) 1995-1998 Matthias Ettrich and the LyX Team
\lyxformat 2.15
\textclass scrbook
\options fleqn,pointlessnumbers,headsepline
\language default
\inputencoding latin1
\fontscheme palatino
\graphics dvips
\paperfontsize 12
\spacing onehalf
\papersize a4paper
\paperpackage a4
\use_geometry 0
\use_amsmath 0
\paperorientation portrait
\secnumdepth 2
\tocdepth 2
\paragraph_separation indent
\defskip medskip
\quotes_language english
\quotes_times 2
\papercolumns 1
\papersides 1
\paperpagestyle headings

\layout Standard

Die Energie
\begin_float footnote
\layout Standard

Für diese Diskussion sei das
\noun on
Planck
\noun default
sche Wirkungsquantum
\begin_inset Formula \( \hbar =1 \)
\end_inset

\begin_inset LatexCommand \index{Plancksches Wirkungsquantum $\hbar$}

\end_inset

\end_float
 von
\the_end